Our business model has developed because of our ability to facilitate partnerships.
NAHC leverages strong partnerships with developers, financiers, community housing providers and government. The scale of this approach makes it unique, attracting over $1.3 billion of private investment into new affordable housing.
Our business development achievements as a snapshot:
- Since its incorporation in 2008, NAHC has facilitated the provision of over 3,520 new NRAS affordable homes in QLD, NSW and Victoria, with a further 72 new homes in its delivery pipeline.
- Tenants (3,520 households) - we offer well-located, well-designed modern homes, close to jobs and services. On average tenants save $92 per week in rent
- Investors (3,520 investors) – are given an opportunity to engage with affordable housing through a regulated delivery process, while gaining investment outcomes
- Developers (over 50 development partners including some of the largest names in the industry) choose NAHC as their preferred partner, due to our commercial focus and understanding of property development, design, sales and finance requirements
- Institutional Investors are being engaged to enter affordable housing in Australia at scale
- Government – NAHC’s success demonstrates how partnerships can create affordable housing outcomes to government
- NAHC partners with 38 property managers nationally, 8 of which are not-for-profit organisations, which enables us to engage with not for profit service providers and support groups
- Financial Institutions have lent over $1.3 billion to investors through the NAHC model. NAHC has assisted the development and understanding and credit policy for this emerging affordable housing market